Job Code: SE / SCR / 00484
Job Location: Delhi
Experience: 3 - 6 years
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 3 – 6 years of experience in the field of research, policy/industry engagement
- Background in development studies or related fields would be important
- Background in energy technology or related field would be important
- Experience in conducting research and analysing data (Mixed methods) essential
- Strong capability to research, write, communicate, facilitate and present cogently to all levels with government, international agencies, industries, clients, and internal staff and management
- Significant experience working in international development settings with partners from multiple countries almost essential
- Authoring original work for academic journal papers, conference papers or technical reports would be useful but not essential
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to write project reports and make presentations to industrial and academic research groups
- Ability to manage own workload essential
Primary Duties or Responsibilities:
Research and Report Writing
- Conducting both primary and secondary research using various national/international data /information sources covering policy, technology, and regulatory aspects.
- Undertake rigorous qualitative and quantitative analysis of market challenges using a variety of mathematical tools and interdisciplinary methodologies
- Publish quality research outputs as peer-reviewed papers/reports, blogs, white-papers
- To write policy briefs for selective audiences and research papers suitable for publication in high-quality academic journals.
- Maintain research documentation, publishing and developing insights from reports for decision making
- Identify and engage with stakeholders and carry out in-depth research with relevant literature reviews, research methodologies, framework development.
- Conducting in-depth research for development of concept note, proposal, formulating and launching for effective implementation and management.
Please mail your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code in your subject line.