• Master’s Degree Computer science or related field and 1 year relevant experience Req Or
• Bachelor’s Degree Computer science or related field and 2 years relevant experience Req
Desired Experience :
• Knowledge of statistics, programming and/or clinical drug development process
• Working knowledge of computing applications such as Base SAS, SAS/STAT and SAS Macro Language
• Good organizational, interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
• Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
• Provide advanced technical expertise to develop and maintain programs to meet internal and external clients’ needs. Plan and lead the development of project-related solutions to the full scope of statistical programming tasks. Provide technical expertise to the Statistical Programming department.
• Perform and plan: (i) the programming, testing, and documentation of programs for use in creating statistical tables, figures and listing summaries, (ii) the programming of analysis databases (derived datasets) and transfers of data for internal and external clients. May perform and plan the programming of database quality control checks.
• Program the integration of databases from multiple studies or sources.
• Develop programming documentation including plans and specifications, as appropriate.
• Provide advanced technical expertise in conjunction with internal and external clients, and independently bring project solutions to teams and department.
• Fulfill project responsibilities at the level of statistical team lead for single studies, under supervision.
• Provide training and guidance to lower level and new staff.
Please mail your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code in your subject line