Qualifications and Skills:
•Qualified Accountants (CA/CPA/ACCA). Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, finance, accounting, systems, or related field.
• Knowledge of accounting and financial and/or management reporting, with exposure to GAAP/IFRS and its effect on financial metrics / ratios.
• 0-1 year of post-qualification experience in similar or complementary roles.
• Ability to work seamlessly with teams in different time-zones.
• Ability to work with large data volumes and perform reconciliations and analysis.
• Ability to understand accounting information flows across multiple systems(Corporate centralized database, accounting subsystems and general ledger,MIS etc.).
• Competent in office technology tools with advanced Excel and Excel VBA skills.
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English, with an ability to convey complex ideas clearly and succinctly.
Please mail your updated CV to email@example.com with the Job Code in your subject line.