Job Code: SE / CST / 00499
Job Location: Noida / Bangalore / Hyderabad
Experience: 5 - 8 yrs
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- BE / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc .
- Professional experience and strong knowledge with real time experience with system implementation in the Pharmaceutical and/or Medical Device industry.
- Experience with formal testing practices/validation.
- Experience leading business process and systems analysis activities.
- Experience leading requirements gathering sessions working with business teams to gather and write requirements.
- Hands-on experience with Regulatory Information Management (RIM) and/or Publishing solutions
- Experience creating project deliverables following good document practices.
- Requirements gathering and analysis for system configuration, migration and reporting.
- Authoring and accountability of document deliverables (requirement and specification documents, IQ, OQ, PQ).
- Prepare and document client workshops and meetings.
- Conduct POCs to understand the effectiveness of the proposed solution; incorporate feedback into the solution.
- Design, build and implement system configuration for clients.
- Closely work with clients and vendors to support implementation and resolve product issues.
- Contribute to client meetings and workshops.
- Contribute to project workstreams tasks such as planning and tracking of workstream tasks, risks, issues and provide status reporting.
Please mail your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code in your subject line