Qualification : BE / B.Tech / MCA / MSc.
• 8-12 years of related experience including consulting and life sciences industry experience
• Demonstrates excellent project management skills and client influencing and relationship building skills.
• Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior level managers and executives at clients in the life sciences industry.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
• Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area.
• Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the life sciences industry.
• Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills.
• Manages project teams including both internal and external resources in the design, development and delivery of client solutions.
• Leads teams to review and analyze client requirements or challenges and develops and costs associated proposals that ensure profitability and high client satisfaction with limited if any senior management input.
• Manages the process of proposal preparation and/or modifications including overall bid integrity.
• Develops project plan with timelines and deliverables and leads project to successful completion, on-time and on-budget, from start to finish with limited senior management guidance.
• Provides high level input to, and ensures the development of, client reports and presentations and delivers all or significant portions of findings to client.
• Proactively continues to strengthen subject matter expertise through on the job experience, participation in conferences and symposiums and other forums for professional knowledge sharing.
• Proactively mentors, coaches and shares subject matter expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients.
Please mail your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code in your subject line.